Snowden Bridge Policies
Overview of the most-commonly asked-about policies.
- Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets.
- Dogs must be leashed in common areas and should not be allowed to roam freely.
- Dog owners must remove pet waste from all areas not owned by the pet owner.
Trash & Recycling
- Trash is collected on Mondays. Bins must be at the curb by 6am.
- All bins must be stored in a garage, or other pre-approved storage enclosure.
- For questions or problems with trash/recycling, call Tonya Dick with Republic Services at (301) 223-4619.
- Residents should use their garage and driveway for parking, and not routinely park on the street.
- Parking is NOT allowed within 20 feet of an intersection or street corner.
- Parking is NOT allowed within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- Parking is NOT allowed on sidewalks or walking trails.
- All cars must be parked in the direction of traffic flow only.
Exterior Property Modifications
- Almost all exterior modifications, including fences, decks, stairs, and patios, must be approved by the Covenants Committee before construction.
- Pressure treated wood must be preserved and/or stained, and should be re-stained at least every 2 years, to protect from rot and insect damage. All stain colors must be pre-approved by the Covenants Committee.