Last Updated: June 2nd, 2017
Information You Provide
Visitors to this website may view the content of this website without providing any personal information. If visitors choose to contact us via a contact form, or take advantage of some of the advanced features of this website, such as signing up for listing alerts, or saving favorite properties, etc, they may register with the website. Registration requires that visitors provide an email address and password, and optionally first name, last name, and phone number. The information you provide by registering and by using the site to search for properties, is stored and accessible to us until you delete your account.
We may send listing alerts, suggested property emails, specific property feedback, user tips, and other communication relevant to your use of the website.
When you submit your contact information through this website you can rest assured that we will not share it with any party outside our company, unless it is necessary to complete your request (or unless it is required by law).
If you request information about a property or a service we provide we may call or contact you.
By providing a telephone number or email address, you consent to receive phone calls, emails, and texts (whether sent or initiated by humans or automated means).
Information We Collect When You Use the Website
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How We Share Information We Collect
We share information we collect for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- SPAM protection
- Interaction with external social networks and platform
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- Content performance and features testing (A/B testing)
- Displaying content from external platforms
- We share usage information with ad networks, platforms, and other third parties for marketing purposes and to optimize the website and services
- We may use third party service providers in the process of contacting you and managing your preferences
- We may transfer your information in the event of a sale, merger or other corporate transaction
Law Enforcement and other Demands for Information:
We reserve the right to disclose any personal information requested by law enforcement or by a third party if we determine in our discretion that such disclosure is necessary for an ongoing investigation or necessary to avoid damage to persons or property.
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging into your account.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Keep in touch with our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Our website and service are not intended for use by those under the age of 13 and we do not specifically market to those under the age of 13.
Non-U.S. Privacy Laws
Our website and services are intended to be used for searching in the United States. Accordingly, non-US privacy restrictions do not apply to the information collected through your use of this website or our services.
This policy may change from time to time. When we update the policy we will post an updated version on this page. Please visit this page often to check if the policy has been updated and review the changes.
P.O. Box 7601
McLean, VA 22106
Tel: (703) 595-2100